Saturday, September 27, 2008

The apple of our eye

Mommy pretending to pet the goat... then Wyatt grabbed the horns!
Making a run for it!





Here Ella, will you carry my pumpkin??



Feeding the billy Goat one piece at a time!



Today we went to Afton Apple Orchard with our friends The Bailey's. As you can see from the pictures, the highlight was feeding the animals at the petting zoo. I am not a real animal person, so I wouldn't touch them..... but Wyatt loved it! Wyatt had a lot of fun with ms. Ella who is quite the cute little girl. We also each picked a pumpkin from the patch and some apples so I can make apple crisp. I made it so much last year and the year before I hope Rod isn't too sick of it. :) As for other events that happened last week..... I got my hair cut, Wyatt did better at "school". He didn't cry the entire time I was gone... only half! Hey, its an improvement, so I will take what I can get! He knew all the actions to wheels on the bus, which made me pretty proud! Tomorrow we might head down to Mankato to see the Grandparents. Rod had the flu a few days ago, so hopefully he will be good enough to go tomorrow. Have a good week!

No comments: