Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Fall Weekend...even with a bad cold!

I don't feel good mommy!

I love playing with my daddy!


This is actually the best picture of the three of us we could get :)



Wow, the weekends sure go fast don't they! Saturday I went to a baby shower and then we celebrated Grandma Alice's birthday. Wyatt got to play with his cousins Ava and Sofia and everyone had a good time. He has a pretty bad cold though, so he was up most of the night last night. I am still waiting for the day that the little man sleeps all night. His big boy bed gets delivered on tuesday, so maybe that is what it will take! I hope so! Today we went to the farmer's market looking for pumpkins, but they didn't have any. Wyatt got to play outside for a while watching Grandpa Bob and daddy get rid of whatever is eating away at our grass. It has big dead patches in it. This week is an exciting week. We get Wyatt's bedroom stuff and finally we get our kitchen table. We have been table less for over 2 months, so it will be nice to sit and eat once again! Oh, I almost forgot to update on our preschool last wednesday..... Yep, Wyatt cried for the whole 7 minutes I was away. I am hoping next week is better!

Have a good Week!

Natalie

No comments: