Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chillin with mom last weekend


Last weekend Rod was at a retreat up north for work, so Wyatt and I had a few days to ourselves. Saturday we headed down to Mankato to see Great Grandparents Ralph and Sparky, and the rest of the Sleeper clan. Thankfully Wyatt slept almost the whole way. He is not a big fan of the car, so we try to plan trips so he will fall asleep on the way. When he woke up, we jammed to the mickey mouse CD, and before we knew it... we were there! My grandpa and Grandma love seeing and playing with Wyatt. After 5 girl grandchildren, he is the Grandson they never had! Wyatt was so happy to see Daddy on Sunday. Today I got the book Love and Logic by Jim Fray. It teaches disciplining in a more positive way. It got great reviews from a few people I know, so I am going to read it. Wyatt is creeping up on 2 years old, and meltdowns and tantrums are more frequent than they used to be, so I need to be educated! He is a really sweet boy, but still a little boy who loves to climb up on everything! ..... Other than that, Wyatt watched Grandpa Bob mow the entire lawn today. Wyatt just loves the outdoors. He would be outside all day if he could. Tomorrow is our second day of school. I hope he doesn't cry this time when I leave! Say a prayer! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments: