Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School


So today was our first day of "School." Wyatt and I are taking an early childhood class one day a week. I was definately more excited than he was I think. He was doing great until the part when the parents leave to have a discussion and the kids stay with the teachers. He screamed and cried out my mommy for the whole 10 minutes we were gone. I felt so bad! It almost made me cry. Next week we will be out of the room for 15 minutes, so we will see how it goes! Since Wyatt has only been with Grandparents and Rod and I , I can see how it would be scary.... Other than that, it was great. There were some really nice mom's I met, and the teacher's seemed really nice and were very nice about my concerns with his food allergies. I tried to get his picture taken in his new outfit and monkey backpack, but he wanted to hold the "samma" himself. So, the picture is one where he is chewing, and I quick snapped a shot.

No comments: