Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My first Blog!







Hello Everyone!


So I decided to start "blogging." We will see how it goes. I am not very computer saavy, so hopefully I will figure it out. With family all over the country, I figured this is a great way to share what is going on with Wyatt and the rest of us. I hopefully will be able to keep this blog updated, but since I have a small window of time during Wyatt's naps, I can't guarantee anything!

As for Rod, Wyatt and I , we are doing good. Rod started his new job at Briggs about a month and a half ago, and likes it, but has been working a lot. Wyatt is just learning new words every day. He has discovered Barney on TV, and asks for Barney quite a bit. This summer we were outside for hours each day, usually squirting the hose or finding some water to play in, so it will be a transition having to be inside when it gets cold.

Also some big news...Wyatt's big boy bed is on its way, so Grandpa Bob painted Wyatt's new room. Hopefully Wyatt will like his big boy bed as he has never been a big fan of the crib. We are hoping that getting a new bed will entice him to sleep on his own all night long! We'll see!

Well, he is up from his nap... more to come later! Happy Tuesday!

Natalie

1 comment:

Jen Bailey said...

Awesome new Blog Natalie! I love that picture of Wyatt. We can't wait to see pictures of his new big boy bed. Jen B.