Saturday, October 4, 2008

Buckle the bike in

Maybe if you are taking my picture you won't catch me!

I know I shouldn't be climbing on the counter!



Yesterday we were playing outside and I was trying to get Wyatt to get into the carseat to go to Sam's Club. He picked up his bike and tried to put it into the car in the backseat next to his carseat. I asked him if he wanted the bike to go to sam's too, and he said yes. Then he got in the backseat and tried to buckle the bike in and freaked out until I would buckle it.... So, being the softie than I am, rather than telling him no, I buckled the bike in and then Wyatt was happy and we went to Sam's. As I was driving to Sam's, I looked in the rear view mirror and see the bike and Wyatt all buckled in.... I thought to myself... I never thought I would be the mom who would do something like buckling a bike in just to get my kid to sit in his carseat! I am such a pushover! Oh well.... got my stuff at Sam's and all was good.

As for other things last week, Wyatt did better as school, less crying than last time. He is sleeping in his big boy bed for most of the night, but still getting up and coming in our bed for part of the night! I swear my next child will not even know that our bed exists! Its a hard habit to break, and at 3am, I have no will power. We also went to an indoor playground with Wyatt's friend Luke. Today we are going to see my Aunt's mary and Judi, and tomorrow we are going to see my Grandma Sparky in the hospital in Mankato. Please Pray for her.
Have a great weekened!

Natalie

No comments: