Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let it Snow!

Cute little Wyatt at Thanksgiving at Fran's.
Danielle's 30th Birthday party..... Fun night out!

Grandpa Bob took some photos in front of the tree


Wow, there is a lot of snow outside! Wyatt and I went out to play yesterday afternoon, and he just loved it. He didn't like getting all the gear on, but once we were outside, there was no going in. He has his own little shovel and he got a real kick out of it.



I am trying to think what went on this last week....... We went to ecfe, and he did better, only a little crying. We also went to a few stores to get some last minute Christmas gifts. He loves toys r us.... I have to bribe him with buying him something to get him out of there. He takes the toys off the shelf and puts them in my cart. Oh, I almost forgot..... we went to see Santa last Satuday, but he wouldn't sit on his lap or really go near him to get the candy cane. Rod was really bummed.... but I reminded him that we have lots of years to sit on Santa's lap, so maybe next year!



This week we have ecfe tomorrow, and Saturday we have a Christmas party for the kids at a neighbors, and then soon.... Wyatt will be 2 ! I can't believe it! Here are a few pictures... The first is my friend Danielle's birthday party Rod and I went to downtown. Itwas a lot of fun! The next is a pict Grandpa Bob took of us this last weekend. There is also one of Wyatt at Thanksgiving.
Enjoy the snow!
Natalie

No comments: