Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

Happy belated Thanksgiving! We got to celebrate Turkey Day 2 times. On Thursday at Rod's sister's house, and on Saturday at my dad's girlfriend's Cindy's house. Lots of good food was eaten, but Wyatt had little interest in any of it. Sometimes I wonder how he has so much energy when he barely eats anything. He had lots of fun playing with his cousins though. Since its just he and I at home, he gets really excited to be around other little ones. Friday morning I got up and went shopping at 5am... never again! I got a few things, but the savings wasn't worth how early I got up. :) Then we took Wyatt to a new hands on play center in Woodbury called Little Kids, Big City. It was really cool, and Wyatt loved all the pretend city playscapes, especially the post office. It was fun having Rod around for 4 days... but then came today and we are back in the routine of things. This week we are going to check out a Montessori preschool for next fall, going to ECFE, and that's about it! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I will post pictures soon!

No comments: