Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What a cute little monkey!

Wyatt handing out Candy with Mom



Trick or treating with Dad ! Yeah, I got some candy!


Wyatt loved playing with the pumpkins!


Mommy trying to kiss the monkey!
We definately had a great Halloween! Wyatt let me, without hassle, put his costume on and he was so excited to get outside and trick or treat. Rod got home early, we ate dinner, and then Rod took the little monkey out around the neighborhood with the other dad's and little kids. I have to admit I was a little dummed that I couldn't go with too, but someone had to pass out candy. :) We had lot of trick or treaters this year. He got home and got to eat some candy... he loves candy! I know we must be related when he went right for the dots! I love dots, so does my mom. Dots are in the blood! It was a great night. Wyatt went to bed as usual, and Rod went outside for a bonfire down the block and I wasn't feeling the best so I went to bed! Stay tuned for Wyatt's first haircut! Hope you all had a great night!

No comments: