Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Sorry it has been so long! Where has the time gone... I don't know. I am not really sure what happened in March, but I will update you on what's happening now. Well for one, Happy Easter! Secondly, Rod was in the hospital for 4 days due to a staff infection in his knee. I felt kind of bad because I thought he was just being a typical guy and really playing up that his knee hurt, so I went with him to the Dr last wednesday, and they immediately opened up his knee and drained it, and put him right in the hospital with IV antibiotics and pain medicine. I think I will listen next time he tells me he is in pain. :) The Dr. said it was just bad luck that he got the infection, but he is home now with more medicine. 

So today is Easter. Wyatt had so much fun searching for his Eggs today at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We even got to go outside for a couple hours. It was so nice out! He loved getting his candy.. but I love it too because I love jelly beans! It is so much fun to see him get so excited to find the eggs and Easter basket. I will post those picts when I get them from Grandpa Bob. 

We really missed seeing Nini, Katie and Marit and everyone else, but all in all, I think we had a good day, depsite Rod being a bit disabled from his knee still. Grandma Alice made some great food.... the ham was wonderful! We can only go over there for food once in a while, or Rod will get used to that good home cookin he doesn't get too often here! :) 

Hope you all had a great Easter!

Natalie

1 comment:

Dennis and Jessica said...

3 Months since the last post! I want to see this little man! Have a great day!

Hugs - Jess