Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sorry its been so long!

Wyatt in the Recovery room after surgery having a hard time waking up!
Wyatt with his friends Luke and Abby.

Wyatt with the crazy hair, before Grandma Alice gave him a cut!


Long time, no post! I have just been busy doing stuff with Wyatt and all that goes along with that. Wyatt had Surgery on January 15th on his front teeth and mouth. We went to Childrens Hospital in St. Paul and he was asleep for about an hour and a half. It went great. Rod went back with him while they put him under.... I just couldn't watch that, but we both were there when he was done and he was a very unhappy camper! I think he was confused and groggy, but after a couple of hours in dad's arms, he was fine. The hardest part of the day was having to give back the purple PJ's they had him wear. He wanted to keep them. The Dr's and nurses at Childrens are just amazing.


Its been pretty cold , so we have been staying inside, going to and having playdates, and that's pretty much it! I have been going to the Fertiltiy Dr quite a bit to try for baby number 2, so that keeps me really busy. Hopefully in a few months we will have baby news.... Say a prayer!


Rod's birthday is coming up February 10th..... 35! Almost 40, that's what I keep telling him. In March we have Ella's birthday party. I can't believe she will be three.


Not much else to report. Hopefully I will keep this more up to date!


Natalie

No comments: